Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Farewell

I never knew that I had soo many wonderful friends and family.  Thank you everyone for coming out to support me at my farewell.  I am soo blessed.  My talk on "Service" went great, and all my Oakcrest friends did Amazing on our theme song "Come Unto Me"  Here are a few pictures of the day.
 Pickles
 Lexi and Elvis
 
Jake, Grandpa Haupt and Casey
My Oakcrest friends
Aubs and Austin
S
Sneakers, me and Big Daddy.
Austin and all the cousins.
Here are all the shoes from everyone that was there.  CRAZY!
And even "Cry Baby Chole" wanted to join the fun.  Elynn loved stoppin her at the door.  It was a wonderful day with everyone, a memory I will always treasure.

2 comments:

  1. Our luggage sure takes a good picture! Enjoy!
    Love, Grandma H

    ReplyDelete
  2. And P.S. I am proud to call you my granddaughter and know you will be the best missionary in the mission! Love to you and enjoy your time serving the Lord and his children. The time will go fast, I know!
    Love again, Grandma

    ReplyDelete