Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Look out World......

Here is her email from yesterday. I am offically caught up on her posting now.  We will post her first email from Russia as soon as we hear from her.  Hard to believe that she has already been in the MTC for 3 months.


Here I come!!!!!

So this week has been so crazy and I don't even remember what happened. New Years was fun! We got to go to classes all day and stay up until 10:30! Also, fun fact about Russians, they celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January and they don't get each other presents for Christmas, the get each other presents for New Years and Christmas is a spiritual holiday for them.. So there's your fun fact for the day.

Well Sister Ward left this moring at 6:00! It's kind of crazy to not have her around. We've been right next to each other for so long that it feels so weird to not have her next to me all the time, but she's amazing and if we stayed in the MTC our whole lives no one else would ever get to know that, so Mostly I'm so so so so so EXCITED for her! I'm also excited for me too! I leave in 6 days! Hoorah! I have loved the MTC, but I think I am going to love Russia a bit more! For all of you that want to send me anything.... just make sure it will get here before Saturday. Also I love my life. I just had to tell you and I couldn't keep it in any longer. I am so blessed to be here and to be able to serve the Lord. He sure does love his missionaries.

My teacher told me yesterday when I walked into class that he knows my trainer when I get to Russia! And I said what the heck! HOW? And he said that he gets her emails every week and she already knows that she is training me and so she told everyone. I asked about her and he said that she's the most energetic person he has every met... So this should be fun! REALLY... Look out world!

Well, I just have a few thought for you all:
~Every situation we are placed in is another opportunity from the Lord.
           So even when life stinks... Make the best of it

~Look unto the Savior, Doubt not, fear not.
         I think that we spend too much time worrying, well at least I do, and I think it would be more beneficial if I spent more time DOING.

~We become what we want to be by continually being what we want to become.
         I love this one. We can become what ever we want if we just do it. Just do it, like NIKE!


Well that's all for today I think... And the next time you hear from me I'll be in RUSSIA!!! What the !

No comments:

Post a Comment