Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Any Happy little thought

A smile always comes after reading her emails!  Gotta love her Pixie Dust!!


Hello!!! This week was business as usual. It's so weird that it's already Monday again! Time is flying by so fast and it won't even stop. So hot off the press for this week is that we went on Tuesday to visit this mom of a missionary in our branch. She's not a member of the church, but she's so wonderful and nice. We helped her work in her garden, they're really big into gardens here, and talked to her about prayer and she gave use some compote to drink, which is this really good stuff made out of boiled fruit and water and sugar and I love it, and then we left. I hope that we can continue to help her and teach her more so that she'll understand the gospel more and understand why her son is serving a mission. We had some really amazing lessons with inactives and actives this week and I am so happy about that. Our branch here in Tagonrog is really getting stronger and that makes me so happy times a million! On Saturday we did a service project, we made blankets for an orphanage with the relief society. so the last time we did a project with sewing no one could figure out how to get the sewing machine to work so I just sat down and threaded it and pushed the pedal and it started going just like normal, but because of that everyone in our branch thinks that I'm some kind of master sewer! So I got to sew the blankets and also help tie them. Tonight is Sister Kuhn's birthday, well I guess the whole day is her birthday, but tonight we are having a surprise family home evening for her. We invited our investigators and members and we are going to eat cake and ice cream and play games and of course do a spiritual thought... because we're missionaries! My life is beautiful right now. And I hope that yours is too, if it isn't I know how to make it better... Faith, trust and pixie dust. Believe me, it works everytime.  :)

Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment