Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Walking up hill in the SNOW!

Only 4 more weeks, and they are going so fast.  Enjoy each one of her last emails.

Hello Everyone!!!!!! So here we go for this week. First of all it was still really cold this week! There was snow and ice and I was just so cold. But we are living through it and everyone is saying that the cold should be leaving soon. So I am definitly looking foward to that!

Last monday we had an amazing family night with this family in our branch. They have active members and inactive members and a few non-members. It went so well and the spirit was so strong. We taught them the plan of salvation and had them teach most of it and they active family members were great with that because they just bore their testimonies of the plan of salvation and it was amazing. We hope to reativate and support that family in the next little while. I met the branch president this weeek who turns out to be an ex member of a rock band and has such an amazing conversoin story. Also I found some soy milk!!!!

I met another one of the new members of the branch this week and she is doing so well! She will have been a member for a year this March and she is preparing to go to the temple!!!! She is so solid and always looking for ways to serve and help people and she is just so amazing. I am just so amazed constantly by the faith and determination of the members in Russia. I love them so much!!!

Well, I don't really have much to say this week. But I am so happy here and I love serving in this new area.

I love you all and wish you a good week.

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment