Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello World!

I am a slacker again...I went to post this week's email and noticed I forgot to post last weeks.  We loved how she is just Courtney when people are upset with her.  Enjoy!

Hello world!!!

This week was another great week. I have a few stories to tell you. Number one: we met this really cool lady on the street this week whose son just died. She says that she prays everynight that she will see him in her dreams because she misses him so much. It was so cool to teach her about the plan of salvation and the gospel. We haven't been able to meet with her more because she has a crazy work schedule, but we have talked to her and we had her read chapter 40 in Alma and she said that it helped her so much! I'm really happy that we could just give her a little bit of hope. We are also teaching this lady that is so amazing! We are going to commit her to baptism tonight when we go over for family home evening, so... Cross your fingers and I'll let you know how it goes next week. I hope she prayed about the book of mormon this weekend and got her answer so bad!!!! She is just so cool and the spirit is so strong when we teach her!

Alright, Numer two: This week we got the police called on us 4 times when we were knocking. So that was interesting. They don't really do anything, they just tell you to go somewhere else. So that's fine, but some people just get so mad at us. I can never understand when people are saying rude things to us, so i just smile and nod and then later I find out all of the horrible things they say, but I think it's good that I can't understand them. And I have to go now, but my week was so great! And I have a feeling that this next week is going to be even better!! I hope you are all doing well and that you know that I love you all! And I'll try to send you all some pictures next week!!

Love always,

Siste Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment