Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Green Pancakes

I actually remember to post her email this week!  I do have to confuse, that there were no GREEN pancakes in our house this year, we just don't have anyone home to enjoy them.  Enjoy this week's email.  :)

Hello! I was sitting on the couch doing some planning on Thursday and I realized it was St. Patricks day and I wasn't even wearing green! Good thing nobody else knew it was St. Patricks day. Anyways, hence the title of this email in honor of our family tradition to make green pancakes every St. Patricks day. So yesterday we taught Karina and Nadejda about the word of wisdom. I was kind of nervous about it because I know that they like to drink black tea and I didn't know what they would think about it. But we taught it, and at the end of the lesson I asked if they would keep the word of wisdom. At first Karina said that there was no way her mom could do it becuase she loves black tea so much and there was no way she could live without it. And then Nadia said that she could. That she would try drink different kind of tea and that she thought she could do it. And in the end they both committed to live the word of wisdom. I don't know if you remember, but Nadia is they one who is paralized and Kaina takes care of her. So we told them that while we are out shopping today we would look for some good tea for them to try. Anyways, that was that and it made we so happy like this :) times maybe a hundred. I wish with all of my heart that Nadia could be baptized to. I wish and pray everyday that a miracle will happen and somehow, someday she will be able to be baptized and will be able to go to the temple. That would be the happiest, happiest day ever!

Anyways, so this week was busy as ever! We have been working more and more with our active members here in Tagonrog to help spread the love and strenghten our members and that makes us extra busy. We are planning a branch activity for next week, it should be pretty fun. We are playing a plan of salvation game, it will be kind of like the game of life, except with the plan of salvation. Also transfers are already here again and so next Wednesday I will be getting a new companion. I'm not sure who it is yet, but we'll find out on Friday. I do know however that I will be staying here in Tagonrog, and Sister Zamorina is going up to Volgograd and she will be training a new Sister. I feel like time is just going by so fast! We have Zone conference already tomorrow too! What the Crazy sauce! And this is the craziest thing of all... prepare yourself... yesterday when we were planning I realized that I have been on a mission for 5 months! how weird is that. It doens't feel like it that's for sure. Well that's all. I love you all and I hope that you are loving life and loving spring and to all of you college students I hope you are getting excited for finals! Yippee! And maybe even for graduation! Hooray! I'm not sure when all of this will happen, but I know it must be in like a month and I didn't want to forget to tell you good luck. So... Good luck.


Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment