Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello..Hi...uhh...HELLO!

It's Friday, and I just remembered that I forgot to post her email this week.  Sorry.  But on a good note, I did get her Easter package in the mail yesterday!  Enjoy her letter.  :)

Why hello there everyone who may by chance be reading this. I just wanted to say hello. hi uhhh hello. So this week was another amazing week and soooo much warmer. I haven't been sweating like Cameron has been, but I haven't been shaking in my boots because I am so cold either, so that's good. I hope spring is really here! That would be wonderful. So we taught so many people this week that I don't even know where to start. We have been receiving more and more referrals from members of our branch and it is really helping so much. Our investigator Karina came to family night last week and she had fun. She is still praying about baptism. Her grandma is a little against it, but I think she really wants it, so we'll see how that goes. We have a new investigator named Vera who is 17. She is wonderful also. She has alot of questions, but she is finding her answers as we teach her. I just think it's a little funny that we keep finding young teenage girls to teach. I feel like that's my calling in life, to teach young teenage girls.

Well, in other news, our land lady came over this week and fixed a few things, so now we have an oven to use! Yippee! I am going to try it out today and maybe try to make some cookies or something. I'm very excited about this. I miss baking so much and to the surprise of all, including myself, I haven't baked cookies or anything in almost 5 months. I hope I haven't forgoten how to do it!

Well that's about it. And PS to my older brother Casey I just wanted to remind you that I am here in Russia and haven't heard a single thing about you or how you are doing in a very long time, although you were in my dream this past week. You snuck into my mission to see me and then I got in big trouble. Also I had another dream about Tineke being pregnant again. But I just would like to hear from you that's all.

Well I love you all and hope you and a great week!

Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment