Monday, April 18, 2011

Look into my eyes..it's easy to see one and one makes two, two and one makes three, it was destiny!

So never a dull moment with Sister Leavitt, even when she has a "Normal" week,  Thank you to all "Scrums" friends that take good care of her.  Have a great week. ~ Mamma K

Oh.. and skittles, just leave your address in a comment here and I will send it on to her.

Why hello there,

So this week went by so fast and slow and I'm not even quite sure what happened. Well I do remember that we couldn't even meet with our investigators this week because they were out of town or in the hospital or sick or they moved to Ukraine, or they wouldn't answer their phones. So that's how that went, but we met some really cool people when we were contacting this week. One of them was name Victoria and she was so fasinated with the book of mormon. Unfortunately she told us that she would call us when she read it, so we'll see how that goes. Then this week we helped one of our members fill out applications for scholarships to attened BYU Hawaii, I am so excited for her becuase she's just so wonderful and I want her to be able to go there and learn more and then come back to russia and help the people here. But, today we are having a missionary p-day party at the mission home, so that should be fun. Sister Nichiprova is making us breakfast and lunch and so it should be quite a treat! Yesterday my companions and I sang in sacrament meeting. Oh, and President Nichiprov came to our branch yesterday too and talked right after we sang and he told everyone that the sisters are so beautiful and can sing so well, and told them everything good about us and then told everyone to be like us. It was so funny. I almost started lauging out loud in the middle of sacrament meeting, but then I just thought that wouldn't be the best idea because well first of all it was sacrament meeting and second of all my mission president was staring right at me. Well after all of this excited news, I think that's about all! So sorry nothing exciting happened this week, but ya know, sometimes life is just normal. Well I hope  you all have a fantastic week.

Sister Leavitt

P.S. I got a package from Bridget and Stickers this week and for that I say thank you very much! I can't wait to make some chocolate chip cookies! YUM! And I also got a few letters, so I will be writing people back. Sorry if I haven't written you back ever even if you wrote me a long time ago, like skittles, I'm just a bad letter writer, but I'm trying to be better.

Double P.S. Hey skittles, maybe if you could tell my mom your address at home so I could send you your letter, because I think you won't be in school anymore when it gets there, that would be great. Okay, that's really all now. Peace Burnice.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is Skittles here leaving my address for scrum. my address is 11432 South Chapel Rim Way South Jordan, Utah, 84095.
    P.S. Thanks for always posting her emails they are so fantastic to read and are the highlight of my week! thanks for your diligent work!!!

    ReplyDelete