Sunday, October 9, 2011

Like the sands in an hour glass....so our the days of our lives!

Holy Cow!  Never a dull moment with Sister Leavitt thats for sure!  We are so glad we don't know anything until it is over.  The Lord is watching over her every minute!


Well, today is Friday. So better late than never I guess. This has been such a crazy week in my Russian life, but I have great news! Heavenly Father Loves Me! And he loves you! Isn't that wonderful? So this past week was, well, like I said, crazy. I finally got my Sister LaBaron back! I love her so much and we are having so much fun serving together. I love teaching with her so much because we just teach so well together. I love doing all missionary work with her, so that's good. We are still getting our family ready to be baptized. So far, so good. If all keeps going well, then their baptism should be in two weeks. We're pretty stoked about that. They are so wonderful, it's been an adventure teaching them, but I love it. Everytime we teach them I feel so happy, it hasn't always been easy, but who ever said missionary work was easy? Yep, that's right, no one said that. So all is well. This Monday I had to go to Ukraine to get a new visa... it was an interesting experience... To make a long story short, we got to the border at 11 am and I got in trouble because of everything with my passport, and so I got to sit in a little room with all of these Russian officers until 4 pm. One of the Elders almost got arrested... that was interesting, but another one of the elders came in to sit with me while they were working on paper work for me and we had such a good conversation about the gospel and so at least that was a plus of the day. For family night on Monday we were at the mission home so we got to have family night with our mission president. It was hilarious. We heard a Flemish Fairy tale and played a game called Bunny bunny. Wednesday and Thursday were so good. We taught some lessons and just did missionary work. Yesterday we taught such a good lesson to this man on the street who was walking with his son, we taught about the plan of salvation, and the spirit was so strong, we are praying and hoping that he will want to know more. Let's see, today was zone conference, which is always so good and tomorrow and Sunday we get to watch general conference!!!!! I'm triple excited for this. I feel like I have been teaching so much lately and I am so excited to just have two days to sit and listen and learn and be filled with the spirit of the Lord. Nothin better. So, that's the news. That's the 411. Life is wonderful. I am loving everything about it. I hope you all have a wonderful 3 days until I get to email you again.

Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment