Friday, October 14, 2011

Short People

Well, I guess since Sister Leavitt just emailed us last Friday, she made this week's email short and sweet.  She sure loves all of you and really LOVES hearing from you.  Her Birthday is only a month away, and Christmas is soon after.  She would love a card or letter to know how you are doing.  Here is her address if you want to write.  I put Jesus stickers on her packages and they get there fine.

Sister Courtney Leavitt
Russia Rostov Mission
Bolshaya Sadovaya 39/4
344082
Rostove-na Donu, Russia


Well, let me tell you how much has happened since last friday..... Well, actually not much has happened. We had general conference this weekend and it was sooooo good. Our investigator came, so that made me happy. Also on Sunday night we got to teach our family and help them get ready for baptism. They are doing well and we love them so much! Oh, on Saturday night we had music night again. It was so much fun. There was a good turn out because they just did it right after general conference. I got to sing I know that my redeemer lives... I love that song. Well, that's it. Pretty uneventful. Well I guess I will just say, Have a great week. And I love you. Don't worry, next week I will have stories for you again. It was just a boring weekend. But honestly, boring was exactly what I wanted. Okay, I love you all. Talk to you later.

Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment