Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello World...week 4

Sister Leavitt had such a great Birthday yesterday,  who would have thought a bag of Mint Oreo's would make her day!  Enjoy her great letter, and see if you can answer her joke.  Keep those letters coming to her, she looks forward to hearing from all of us!


Good Morning Starshine, the Earth says HELLO!!

So this has been another amazing and spectacular week. I thought that this week I would tell you a little bit more about my companion Sister Ward. She is from Orange County California and has two sisters and a mom and a dad. Both of her parents served missions in South America so she speaks spanish pretty well. She's super cool and can fit her entire hand into her mouth. She wants to be a kickboxing teacher one day and she went to BYU for 3 years studying elementary education. For my birthday she got me the coolest present. She got me a tour of the MTC kitchen! It was so cool and I got to ask them questions and look at all of their cool gadets and learn how they do everything... Pretty much I just loved it more than words can explain. She is so amazing and I feel so lucky to have her as a companion.

Well last Tuesday night Elder Bednar came to speak to us. That makes 3
Apostles in a row! So that was pretty fun. I learned a lot more about loving and serving this week. I learned some more Russian. I have been learning how to describe my family. My mom is loving, my dad is kind, my sister is joyful, my older brother is funny and my younger brother is on a mission. That's what I can say... I think that sums up our family pretty well.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was pretty much amazing. The elders in my district got me a present which consisted of various items from  the free box, a peice of gum, some nyquil, and chocolate, (oh also some nasal spray, but they advised me to not use it and to throw it away, so I did.) I got a lot of cards and letters from my friends and my family and they all made me so HAPPY! So thank you very much. Let's see, I got mint oreos from my family, so it was pretty much the best birthday ever. It was mostly just a normal day, I went to classes, taught an "investigator", ate spaghetti for dinner, had a jello eating contest..., and just had fun.

Some random things that happened this week... I saw Isaac Haupt in a picture hanging in the MTC and I also met Jacob Haupt's other cousin that is here in the MTC. Oh and I learned a new joke, a loaf of bread was flying an airplane and it crashed... see if you can figure that one out... the elders told it to me.

Well I love you all and I hope you are all doing well.

Until next week,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment