Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints!

We were excited to get some great pictures that her Mission President sent.  She looks great and of course LOVES her mission.  Well worth the wait!  ~ Mamma K




Hello!

So this week has been so wonderful for me! We have had to opprotunity this week to serve and to teach so much and I love it! I am learning so much all the time about how this really is God's only true church on earth today, and how it blesses the lives of the people who receive this knowledge and work to live by the commandments and doctrine that he has given us. I am so happy about my life and about what I am doing. I have to tell you all that it is such hard work and somedays we walk on the streets and talk to everyone we can, and no one wants to listen or even talk to us, that's the hard part, but the best part is that everytime I bear my testimony to these people, even if they don't accept it, I feel the Holy ghost strenthening my testimony and making me stronger. I feel so much love for the people that I serve here and I am such a lucky girl for getting to serve on a mission. Our investigators are doing well. They each have their own challenges and struggles that they are working on, but we are trying our best to help them overcome these weak parts so that God can make them stronger through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I don't have very much to say today, but I just want you all to know that I know that this chruch is true, I know that God is our father in heaven and that he knows us all and watches over us, and more than that, he wants us to succeed, he wants us to pray to him and learn more of him. I am so grateful for all that He has given me. I love you all and hope that this week you will be able to come to know that God loves you! Have a beautiful week!

Love,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment