Thursday, September 1, 2011

Suddenly I see, This is what I want to be.....

I forgot to post her email last week, so this week is a two for one week.  Enjoy!

Glass is always full.jpg

Hey Hey Everybody! So I just thought that I would start off my email this week with an inpirational message courtesy of my mission president. I really liked it and I thought you would too. So enjoy the ispiration. Well, this week was really wonderful! We worked so hard and taught some pretty amazing lessons! I just read Cameron's email and I was impressed by his remark about silence... I think I'm going to try that one this week and see how it goes. We had zone conference this week, so that was fun and amazing as always. We did a really fun activity where we got white t-shirts and they put out ketchup and soy sauce and mustard and stuff and then we rubbed all that stuff all over the t-shirts. So the t-shirt was like our bodies all white and clean and the other stuff was like sin. Then we had to use laundry detergent and water and scrub our shirst until they were white again, and that was repentance, it was hard work to get all of that stuff out, but that's how it is with sin, it's hard to get it all out of your life, but once you do, you have a nice white and clean body again. So, for all of you teachers of youth, you may want to think about using that activity... I enjoyed it. Also we had an amazing lesson with Katya and Alexander this week! They are doing so well! We are hoping that they will get baptized some time next month. I have also realized this week how much the gospel is changing my own life, it's strange because I came on a mission hoping to help other people, but I think the person I've helped the most is myself, I am consantly amazed at the things Heavenly Father is willing to do for us if we only remember to ask. I love my life and I love my mission!!! Well, that was pretty much my week, I loved it! And I love you! Good luck with your lives, and remember, if you put the Lord first, then everything else will go smoother. :)

Until next time,

Sister Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment